Conducted EMI emissions measurement are conducted using Line Impedance Stablization Network (LISN). The EMC receiver input is connected live and neutral line of the product via the LISN. The LISN blocks the supply voltage from LISN RF portt but allow the RF signal to pass without much attenuation, so that it can be measured with a EMC receiver. Because the RF signal must be passed through, any
short transients (a few microseconds or less) on the power supply lines will also be passed through.
Trasient limiter LIT-153 protects the EMI receiver input from
these short transients A transient with high enough energy witll damage a unprotected receiver input.
- Frequency range: 150 kHz - 30 MHz
- Insertion loss: 10 dB +1.5 / -0.5 dB*
- Max. input level: 2 Watts CW (+33 dBm average)**
- DC-voltage: +/- 50 Vdc
- VSWR: 1.5:1 better
- Connectors: N type (input and output)
- Dimensions: L: 3.0” (75 mm) W:1.25” (32 mm) H: 1.25” (32 mm)
* This is inband attenuation level with maximum 120 dBuV input.
** This is the maximum inband input level that will not damage the unit.